Isle of Palms SC Restaurants
Something Quick can be had at:
1515 Palm Blvd
Isle of Palms, SC 29451
1400 Palm Blvd
Ocean Park Plaza Ste C
Isle of Palms SC 29451-2280
Wild Dunes Deli
Wild Dunes Resort at the Harbor Course Pro Shop & Tennis Center
31 J.C. long Blvd., Isle of Palms
Tex Mex and lowcountry. Wings, burgers, quesadillas, crab cakes, tacos, burritos, ribs, steaks, Mexi-pizza, sandwiches. Mon., Wed., Thurs., Sun., 8 a.m.- 10 p.m. Tues., 11 a.m.-10 p.m., Fri./Sat., 8 a.m.- 11 p.m.
Boathouse Restaurant ☺
Palm Blvd at Breach Inlet
(843) 886-8000 Fine Dining with Fresh Seafood selections, Great Steaks
1130 Ocean Blvd., Isle of Palms.
(843) 886-4361. Burgers, pizza. Oceanfront patio. Lunch and Dinner, Sun.-Thu. 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m., Fri.-Sat. till 11 p.m.
1120 Ocean Blvd., Isle of Palms
(843) 886-0046. Seafood, pasta, wraps, steak. Oceanfront dining. Sun.-Thu. 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Fri. and Sat. till 11 p.m.
Edgars Restaurant & Bar
Wild Dunes Resort
5757 Palm Blvd, Isle Of Palms
Long Island Cafe ☺
1515-A Palm Blvd. Isle of Palms
(843) 886-8809. Seafood, sandwiches, salads, burgers. Mon.-Sat. 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Daily from 5:30 p.m., Sun. brunch 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Morgan Creek Grill ☺
80 41st Ave., Isle of Palms
(843) 886-8980. Fresh seafood, steaks. Waterviews. Daily, 5 p.m.-until. Brunch, Sun. 10:30 a.m.- 2:30 p.m.
113l Blvd., Isle of Palms
SC Certified which means at least 25% or more of the ingredients are grown or
produced in the state. The menu is extensive, creative and embodies the soul of
Sea Biscuit Cafť ☺(Breakfast)
21 J.C. Long Blvd. (843) 886-4079. Soups, salads, sandwiches, desserts. Breakfast and Lunch Tue.-Fri. 6:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Sat.-Sun. 7:30-1 p.m. Cash and local checks only. (next to Acme Cantina)
Sea Island Grill ☺
Boardwalk Inn, Wild Dunes Resort,
Isle of Palms (843) 886-2200.
Seafood, lobster, and flounder stuffed with crab. Souffles. By the sea. Reservations required. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, 6:30 a.m.- 10 p.m
1008 Ocean Blvd.
Isle of Palms, SC 29451
Sullivanís Island, SC
2063 Middle St., Sullivan's Island.
(843) 883-9452. Beef and seafood. Sun.-Thurs. 5:30 p.m.-until. Fri.lSat, 5:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m. Sun. brunch 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
2213 A. Middle St., Sullivan's Island
(843) 883-9646. Burgers, soups, salads, steaks. Mon.-Fri. 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m., 5:30-9:30 p.m. Sat.Sun. 11:30a.m.-10p.m.
High Thyme ☺
2213-C Middle Sullivan's Island.
(843) 883-3536. Bistro-style Salads, pasta, sandwiches, daily soups, seafood, beef, pork, pasta Mon.-Sat. 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m. and 5:30-10pm.
Off The Hook
2213 Middle St., Sullivan's Island
(843) 883-5030. Burgers, salads, calamari, sandwiches, Sushi Sunday. Daily, 11:30 a.m.-11p.m.
Poe's Tavern ☺
2210 Middle St., Sullivan's Island
(843) 883-0083. Hand-cut fries, gourmet burgers, fish tacos, salads, soups and sandwiches. Voted 'best burger and beer establishment' by our team! Daily, 11:00 a.m.-10p.m.
Station 22 Restaurant
2205 Middle St., Sullivanís Island
(843) 883-3355. Seafood, steaks, homemade desserts. Daily from 5:30 pm
2019 Middle St. Sullivanís Island
(843) 883-3222. Seafood, steaks and pasta. Sun. 5pm -9pm, Sun. Brunch 11am-2pm
Mt. Pleasant, SC
There are a number of great restaurants in nearby Mt. Pleasant. Some of our favorites are:
Calder's Buffalo Pub
King Street Grill & Sports Bar
Langdon's Restaurant & Wine Bar
Old Village Post House
Red Drum Bistro
Waters Edge on Shem Creek
The great restaurants are almost unlimited. It's only a 25 minute trip downtown. Our suggestion is to head into town and try one out. Our favorites include:
Rooftop Bar at Market Pavilion